Wednesday, February 3, 2010

To the many, many, many (and many more manies) loyal readers of the Experiment,

Thank you for following this miniature newspaper of mine.

You know, the banks all said to me: 'Peter, this is crazy pouring money into a miniature newspaper,' but I, I saw the bigger picture. I knew. The REAL money these days was in the miniature newspaper business. And just look at me now. I'm living high on the big, sweaty South American hog and so I'm off to travel through - well you've probably already guessed -South America.

I will be exercising my stock options and considering Latin American acquisitions. Not to bore you with fictional legalese, but essentially it means the newspaper will be on hiatus for the next two months while I acquire several kinds of cervezas.

That will be good news for those of you in the non-fictional news industry, but no doubt terrible, terrible news for the readers who need their fictional fortnightly. For this I apologize. In two months I will return all levity and life to your sorely beaten and otherwise humourless shells of a self, with the latest edition of the Experiment.

Finally, this project/experiment beginning a one-of-kind newspaper in Nanton is ongoing. I appreciate news tips, suggestions, comical remarks and the occasional crude YouTube video or tastefully nude photo sent my way. They can be sent to the blog (here) or to email nantonnewsx@live.ca, and might be featured in the Ex upon my return.

Hasta luego, Experimentinos,

Pedro, Editor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sun lawyer Tycho Hanson has been sued - http://lawbuzzlitigation.blogspot.com/